- August 25, 2015
People often say to all of us here: “You have my dream job!” They explain they would love to taste wines and walk the vineyard on a daily basis. Working close to the land in a beautiful agricultural setting strikes a chord with them. Being part of a small team that makes fine wine and gets it directly to patrons is a desirable occupation.
The most pleasurable part of the job for many of us, however, is our interaction with you, our patrons. And a great example of this are the delightful photos patrons send us and post online.
Recently patrons sent us photos of them enjoying….
- Three generations of longtime patrons in the Sierra Foothills
- Reserve Chardonnay to go with a salad of home grown arugula and tomatoes
- A cool bottle of Chardonnay at the beach on Nantucket
- Rosé with longtime friends at Jazz on the Green in Omaha, Nebraska
- The New York Philharmonic in Central Park with 2010 Cabernet
- Literary companionship and Rosé for their monthly Book Club gathering in Portland, Oregon
- A fresh-from-the-garden dinner in New Hampshire accompanied by a Wine Library Cabernet
- A 2006 Cabernet on the first night of a High Sierra backpacking trip at 6800’
- Fresh summer fruit and crème fraiche with a 2002 (!) Reserve Chardonnay
- College roommates, lifelong friendship, husbands and Reserve Chardonnay in Maine
- A comparative tasting of Cabernets by old friends in Birmingham, Alabama
- Fresh crawdads and 2010 Cabernet in Maryland
Our deep thanks to the patrons who sent these photos, and others, for sharing their Summer with us.