Giving gifts is great fun, but sometimes it feels daunting. The quest can be challenging: find something unique, sure-to-be-used, elegant and a good value. And then you want it to arrive when and where you wish...with your personal message. Patrons have been sending Hafner red and white wine as gifts for decades for all of these reasons.
The very popular year-long gift of the Annual Tasting Program is enjoyed by all. Shop all gift items here and view the "Wine Collections, Gift & Magnums" section. If there's something you'd like to send that you don't see available, please give us a call. We are happy to help.
We are honored that patrons' feedback about giving Hafner wine to friends and colleagues. Here are a few things they are saying:
- “You make terrific wines for the price. I cannot think of a better value out there and I wish to share that with my friends.”
- “Using your services has been great and a big load off my plate!”
- “Clients who receive your wine look forward to getting it the next year, and are very disappointed if they fall off our list!”
- “The service I receive from you and your staff is excellent. From the first time I pick up the phone I am treated like a family member…You do not get that kind of reception from any other vineyard.”
- “It’s simple…great wine and great service! I am not a good shopper, and am poor at detail, but you pay attention and correct my mistakes. That is perfect for me.”
- “You succeed 100% with A++ service. You do a great job for us. Easy, efficient and accurate. Outstanding gifts to our clients – always appreciated. Ease of ordering and a good value.”
- “We continue to send the Gift Pack to friends because they all say it is their favorite gift...one even said, 'I beg you never to stop our best Christmas present.'"
- "Your shipping costs (or lack thereof) are very reasonable when compared to other wineries. That’s quite helpful when one is sending several gifts."
- "Hafner wines speak for themselves. They are absolutely top notch in taste! However, beyond that, and leading up to the quality of the product itself, is the Hafner philosophy and way of doing business. This starts in the vineyard itself, how you treat your employees, how you care about the earth, how you care about people, how family is important, how unconditional love is shown and how you share this with others is extremely important to us."
We have been helping patrons with their gift lists for over thirty years and would be honored to assist you. Please let us know how we can help! Call us at (707) 433-4606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.